Phone: (310) 873-8140
Beverly Gibson assists clients of Oberheiden, P.C. in corporate investigations, internal audits, and corporate compliance in all branches of the healthcare industry.
Background: Ms. Gibson has been a healthcare consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.
Practice Areas: Ms. Gibson has expertise in auditing medical records for all specialties and all three codes sets (CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS) but is best known for her E/M (Evaluation and Management Services) skill set.
- Certified Internal Fraud Healthcare Auditor (AIHC CIFHA)
- Certified Professional Medical Auditor (AAPC CPMA)
- Certified Evaluation and Management Services Auditor (NAMAS CEMA)
- Certified Professional Coder and Coding Instructor (AAPC CPC/ CPC-I)
- Certified Medical Practice Executive (MGMA CMPE)
Education. Ms. Gibson holds an MBA from Colorado State University, a Master’s of Education from the University of North Carolina, and a Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Administration from Georgetown University.
Have you been charged with a crime?
Don’t delay. Learn about your rights.