Blockchain Practice Areas
The blockchain attorneys at Oberheiden, P.C. are here for you.
- Blockchain Tax Attorney
- Can the IRS Track Your Cryptocurrency?
- Cryptocurrency CPA
- DAO Governance Documentation
- Digital Assets Law
- How Do You Report Cryptocurrency Gains/Losses to the IRS?
- How Does the IRS View Capital Gains for Cryptocurrency?
- How Does the IRS View Cryptocurrency Mining?
- ICO Compliance: AML, KYC, SEC & FINRA – What You Need to Know Before You Launch an ICO
- ICO Fraud: SEC Defense Strategies
- IRS Audit Defense for Cryptocurrency Transactions
- Lawyers for AML Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Compliance
- Lawyers for Bitcoin Miners
- Lawyers for Blockchain Corporate Compliance
- Lawyers for Blockchain Regulatory Compliance
- Lawyers for Centralized Exchanges
- Lawyers for CFTC Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Compliance
- Lawyers for Cryptocurrency Fraud Defense
- Lawyers for Decentralized Exchanges
- Lawyers for Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) Solutions
- Lawyers for FATCA Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Compliance
- Lawyers for Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs)
- Lawyers for KYC Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Compliance
- Lawyers for NFTs/Digital Asset IP
- Lawyers for Real Estate Tokenization
- Lawyers for SEC Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Compliance
- Lawyers for SEC & Digital Assets Compliance
- Lawyers for Security Token Offerings (STOs)
- Lawyers for Smart Contracts
- Lawyers for Tokenization Solutions
- Miami Crypto and Blockchain Law Firm
- What are ERC-721 and ERC-1155 Smart Contracts?
- What are the Legal Issues with Smart Contracts?
- What are Smart Contracts?
- What Happens If I Don’t Register My ICO With the SEC?
- What is Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)?
- What is Tokenization?
Contact Nick or Oberheiden P.C. today.