How Our Former Federal Agents Help Protect Businesses Facing with Allegations of Fraud and Misconduct
Oberheiden P.C. Is a Team of Former Federal Agents (FBI, IRS, DEA, OIG, and DOD) and Federal Attorneys Who Provide Compliance and Defense Representation to Companies Nationwide.
Allegations of fraud and misconduct can lead to federal law enforcement investigations and the potential for civil or criminal penalties. If your company is facing these kinds of allegations, it is imperative that you promptly engage the services of an experienced federal defense team. Hundreds of businesses have hired Oberheiden P.C. and its team of former federal agents who served distinguished careers with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the U.S. Justice Department (DOJ), the Office of Inspector General (OIG), the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), and other federal agencies to protect them during crisis situations.
The Advantage of Having Former Federal Agents on Your Company’s Defense Team
If your company is facing fraud or misconduct allegations, time is of the essence. The longer the allegations loom, and the longer any issues remain unaddressed, the more likely it is that your company will face significant reputational and financial harm. Instead of waiting, and instead of trying to handle the issue internally, you need to engage an outside team of attorneys and experts who have extensive experience handling these types of situations.
Are you accused of a federal crime?
Don't delay. Learn about your rights.
Call Dr. Nick Oberheiden now!888-680-1745
Oberheiden P.C.’s former Supervisory Special Agents, former Special Agents-in-Charge, former Inspector-in-Charge and other former federal investigators know exactly how to investigate and evaluate allegations of fraud and misconduct. They understand how federal authorities investigate allegations of corporate fraud and misconduct, and they know what action needs to be taken in order to address companies’ legal concerns in a way that prevents the government from filing civil or criminal charges. When we are engaged to provide defense representation in cases involving allegations of corporate fraud and misconduct, our former federal agents offer:
- Comprehensive Internal Investigation
- Witness Interviewing and Evidence Gathering
- Comprehensive Error Identification
- Recommendations for Improvements to Compliance Policies and Procedures
- Recommendations for Remedial Measures to Prevent Recurrence
- Engaging in Resolution Dialogue with Federal Law Enforcement Authorities
- Use of Active Channels to the Federal Government
If your company is facing allegations of corporate fraud or misconduct, we encourage you to speak with one of our former prosecutors, former federal agents, or experienced federal defense attorneys to learn more about our services and our substantial track record of minimizing our clients’ exposure and helping them avoid public litigation.
We encourage you to contact us 24/7 if:
- Your Business is Subject to a Search Warrant
- Your Business Received a Grand Jury Subpoena
- Your Business Received a Civil Investigative Demand (CID)
- Your Business is Being Targeted in a Whistleblower Compliant
- Your Business is Facing Accusations of Fraud (Including Corporate Fraud, Healthcare Fraud, Insurance Fraud, Bank Fraud, Securities Fraud, or Tax Fraud)
- Your Business is Facing a Complaint from a Current or Former Employee
- Your Business is (or May Be) on the Government’s Radar
- Your Business May Have Issues within its Accounting, Billing, or Human Resources (HR) Department
In all of these situations, you need true professionals that understand the federal investigative process and who can provide you with an effective strategy based on proven results in prior cases. Oberheiden P.C. has recruited expert consultants directly from the FBI and other federal agencies in order to make sure that our clients’ legal issues do not escalate unnecessarily.
If you have been contacted by any federal agency regarding allegations of fraud or misconduct, you will waste critical time if you simply take the position that the allegations are untrue. At Oberheiden P.C., our team will respond to allegations proactively, not reactively. We will conduct our own analysis to determine the scope of the issue (if any), and then we will quickly formulate and execute a strategy designed to provide a streamlined resolution before the government can confirm its allegations.
Why Choose Oberheiden P.C. for Federal Compliance and Investigation Defense?
Oberheiden P.C. is a law firm like no other. We offer clients of all sizes custom-tailored defense representation and proven compliance solutions for all types of federal civil and criminal allegations. We do not employ junior lawyers, and every professional that joins our firm is carefully selected. Most of our non-lawyer professionals have at least two decades of frontline federal law enforcement experience. Consequently, our team is comprised exclusively of former high-level federal agents and experienced federal attorneys (many of whom have prior careers at the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ)), all of whom are available to assist clients on a nationwide scale.
This is what you get when you choose Oberheiden P.C.:
- Absolutely No Junior Lawyers
- Experienced Former Federal Agents Offering Their Knowledge to You
- Experienced Former DOJ prosecutors and trial lawyers with the U.S. Attorney’s Office
- Nationwide Presence
- A Proven Track Record of Success Helping Businesses Across the Country Avoid Federal Scrutiny
- A Proven Track Record Helping Clients Served with Subpoenas and CIDs Avoid Civil and Criminal Charges
- A Federal Defense Team that has Never Lost a Federal Employment Case
- A Federal Defense Team that has Handled Thousands of Federal Investigations
- A Federal Defense Team that has Substantial Experience with Fraud Detection, Prevention, and Remediation
With multiple locations in California, New York, Washington D.C., Florida, Texas, Ohio, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Louisiana, South Carolina, West Virginia, and other states, we are available to provide immediate legal representation to companies nationwide. Call us today to discuss your company’s federal compliance or defense needs. We are certain that we will be able to help you, just as we have helped hundreds of other businesses throughout the country. Contact Oberheiden P.C. today and put your company’s reputation and financial security in the hands of true professionals.
Who Will Work on My Case?
At Oberheiden P.C., our lead investigators are senior FBI agents. Our lead attorneys are nationally-recognized defense lawyers and former senior prosecutors with the DOJ and U.S. Attorney’s Office. We do not employ junior associates, and all of our former federal agents and prosecutors have established track records of effectively representing private and corporate clients subsequent to their tenures in public service. When you choose Oberheiden P.C. as your company’s compliance or defense counsel, your team will include:
- Chris Quick is a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent as well as former Special Agent with the IRS Criminal Division. He focuses on identifying and eliminating instances of corporate fraud, employee misconduct, tax fraud, mail fraud, healthcare fraud, and accounting fraud through targeted corporate internal investigations. An absolute pro when it comes to defending companies during state and federal law enforcement investigations, Chris has built a track record of fixing companies’ internal issues before they escalate to federal matters.
- Kevin Sheridan is a former Supervisory Special Agent and healthcare fraud squad lead agent with the FBI. Kevin has an intimate understanding of the intricate nuances of healthcare billing compliance as well as civil and criminal healthcare fraud offenses. He has led a significant number of healthcare fraud investigations across the United States, including one of the largest FBI healthcare fraud investigation in U.S. history.
- Ray Yuen is a recently-retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent with close to three decades of experience using federal law enforcement tactics and strategies to target corporate entities and their personnel. Ray served the FBI in Washington D.C., New York, Hawaii, and overseas. He has a demonstrated track record in matters involving financial crimes, international bank transactions, and corporate fraud.
- Gamal Abdel-Hafiz is a former FBI Supervisory Special Agent whose accomplishments have been featured in various documentaries. Gamal understands how to shield businesses and individuals against risk during federal investigations targeting financial crimes, accounting fraud, healthcare fraud, mail and wire fraud, and international money laundering.
- Roger Bach oversees and coordinates all of the former federal agents and expert consultants at Oberheiden P.C. He previously spent close to three decades with the DOJ as a Special Agent and Supervisory Special Agent with the Office of Inspector General (OIG). Roger has substantial experience assisting the firm’s clients with healthcare fraud investigations, witness interviews, evidence gathering, counterintelligence, and all aspects of corporate and federal compliance.
How Does it Work to Hire Former FBI Agents?
When you engage Oberheiden P.C. to conduct an internal investigation, provide compliance assistance, or defend your company during a federal investigation, our former FBI agents and other former federal agents will be integral members of your team. They will work closely with our attorneys and your company’s leadership to uncover issues and offer solutions that are based on the knowledge they gained investigating similar types of matters on behalf of the federal government. With our client-first team approach, you will have access to our former FBI agents 24/7, and our former agents will provide strategic, custom-tailored recommendations that are aligned with our attorneys’ legal defense strategies.
Speak with a Former FBI Agent at Oberheiden P.C.
If you would like to speak with one of our former FBI agents – or any of our other former federal agents – about your company’s situation, we invite you to get in touch. For a free and confidential case assessment, call 888-680-1745 or tell us how we can contact you online now.