Dental Billing Services
Improve Your Dental Practice’s Revenue Cycle and Bill with Confidence
Managing a successful dental practice presents many unique challenges. However, for many dentists and dental practice administrators, one of the biggest challenges involves managing billings effectively in order to maintain a steady cash flow and build a profitable practice.
Whether you are preparing to start a new dental practice or your practice has been around for decades, there are steps you can – and should – take in order to manage your private insurance and Medicaid billings the right way. At Fortis Medical Billing, we have the knowledge, insights, and experience you need in order to be successful.
About Fortis Dental Billing Company
Who do you want looking after your dental practice? Do you want your practice’s coding duties assigned to an entry-level employee who has no background or experience in the dental field? Or, do you want to work with a team of seasoned professionals who each bring decades of relevant experience to the table?
At Fortis Dental Billing Services, we offer the latter. Our company is comprised of physicians, auditors, and former FBI agents who have devoted their careers to understanding the medical billing industry and the myriad laws and regulations that apply. For example, Dr. Stephen Taylor is a registered nurse and physician who has been working in the area of federal medical billing compliance for more than 25 years. Everyone at our company has extensive knowledge and the deep insights you need when making decisions that impact your dental practice’s finances and risk, and we truly work as a team to offer efficient, effective, and custom-tailored medical billing solutions to our clients.
Our Medical Billing Services for Dental Practices and Practitioners
Managing your dental practice’s billings takes time, effort, and expertise. Reducing your denial rate and A/R collection time starts at the coding stage, and making sure you code your billings correctly requires a comprehensive understanding of the various professional, facility, risk adjustment factor (RAF), and other coding rules and requirements that apply. We offer our clients the expertise they need to bill effectively and efficiently with services including:
- Billing & Coding – We help dental practices nationwide establish compliant billing and coding policies and procedures. We also help our clients integrate these policies and procedures into their patient care and management practices so that the medical billing process is as streamlined as possible. While billing and coding are necessary to operating a successful practice, they should run seamlessly in the background. We provide initial and ongoing consulting services designed to ensure that our clients’ billing programs are assets rather than liabilities.
- Auditing – We offer two distinct types of dental billing audit services. First, if you are thinking about switching billing companies, we can audit your current billing policies and procedures to determine where and to what extent they are lacking. We can also audit your company’s recent and outstanding billings to determine why claims are being denied, and why it is taking so long for your practice to get paid. Second, as your dental billing services provider, we can audit the results of our own work in order to maintain accountability, identify shortcomings in your internal billing personnel’s practices, and ensure that your practice’s billing efforts are operating at peak efficiency.
- Revenue Cycle Management – Effective revenue cycle management (RCM) requires an in-depth understanding of the unique aspects of your practice. Off-the-shelf RCM “solutions” simply are not going to offer the same level of results as a program that is custom-tailored to your dental practice. At Fortis Medical Billing, we work closely with our clients to understand their specific challenges and develop creative and targeted strategies to overcome them.
Why Choose Fortis Medical Billing?
If your dental practice is in need of medical billing help, why should you choose Fortis Medical Billing?
1. When is it Time to Seek Help?
It is time to seek help from a professional medical billing company if:
- Your dental practice is facing cash flow problems
- Your billing company or in-house billing team is falling behind
- You do not have an up-to-date billing compliance program
- You have a high denial rate or high accounts receivable
- You are not making as much as you would like
2. What Do We Offer that Other Medical Billing Companies Do Not?
At Fortis Medical Billing, the unique benefits we offer include:
- A 95% success rate in securing payment for our clients’ billings
- A 99% client retention rate
- U.S.-based operations headquartered in Dallas, Texas
- Highly-experienced physicians, auditors, and former FBI agents
- No setup fees
Discuss Your Dental Practice’s Medical Billing Needs Today
Is it time for you to seek help? If so, we encourage you to get in touch. To speak with one of our senior medical billing consultants in confidence, call 888-680-1745 or inquire online today.
Tag: Dental Billing Services Company – Federal-Lawyer.com