Garland, Texas Former Federal Prosecutors and Experienced Attorneys
Oberheiden, P.C. is a team of former federal prosecutors and experienced litigators who take a strategic and aggressive approach to protecting their clients’ interests. If you or your company is under investigation, facing charges for a federal crime, or dealing with a business dispute in Garland, TX, you can count on us to do what it takes to secure a favorable resolution.
When you need to protect yourself or your company against the government, a competitor, or a third party that is interfering with your business, you need a law firm that you can trust to get the job done. Federal criminal cases and business disputes can be extremely complicated, and navigating the process while executing a strategy designed to protect you – all as cost-effectively as possible – requires a skilled legal team with extensive experience in federal prosecutions and corporate litigation.
At Oberheiden, P.C., we bring decades of experience to protecting our clients’ interests. Our team is comprised of former federal prosecutors and litigators who are nationally recognized for their ability to skillfully, strategically, and efficiently defend clients in federal cases and secure favorable outcomes for corporate clients in complex litigation. We know what it takes to win, and it shows. If you need an attorney for a healthcare, criminal, or corporate litigation or compliance matter in Garland, TX, contact us for an initial consultation today.
Cases We Handle
The Oberheiden, P.C. is a Texas litigation law firm. We rely on our extensive experience in federal investigations and federal courts around the country to represent individual and corporate clients in the areas of:
1. Healthcare Fraud Defense
Healthcare entities ranging from hospices to durable medical equipment (DME) manufacturers are at risk for being prosecuted for healthcare fraud. The federal government has task forces in Texas and around the country that are charged specifically with uncovering and prosecuting Medicare billing violations and other fraudulent practices within the healthcare industry. The government’s aggressive approach has led to a substantial increase in investigations and prosecutions, and companies that are not proactive about protecting their interests can quickly find themselves facing crippling penalties.
2. Criminal Defense
Our attorneys have vast experience in criminal cases ranging from DUIs and possession charges to violent felonies and white-collar crimes that carry the potential for decades behind bars. We take an aggressive approach to criminal defense that involves conducting thorough investigations and challenging the prosecution’s evidence, and this approach has resulted in the majority of our cases ending in no criminal charges.
3. Business Litigation
Over the course of their distinguished careers, our attorneys have handled more than 1,000 court proceedings across the country. We know what is at stake in complex business litigation, and we know what it takes to win. Whether you are involved in a partnership dispute or need to enforce your rights under a contract or federal law, Oberheiden, P.C. is the right choice for protecting your company’s interests so that you can get back to business as usual.
A Proven Approach that Gets Results
With two offices in Dallas, we are available to represent individuals and businesses in Garland, TX on an emergency basis. If you need a lawyer in Garland, here is what you can expect when you choose Oberheiden, P.C.’s attorneys to represent you:
- Sophisticated Representation. We are not “litigation cowboys.” We do not try to win cases with theatrics, and we do not fly by the seat of our pants. We take a measured, strategic approach to every case that is laser-focused on securing the best possible outcome.
- Lawyers with Fortitude. We thrive under pressure, and we pride ourselves on standing firm when our clients need us most. No matter the circumstances, we stay focused on the task at hand.
- Direct Access. All clients of Oberheiden, P.C. work directly with our senior attorneys. We are here when you need us, and we will promptly answer your emails and calls.
- Client-First Approach. Whether you are facing federal charges or trademark infringement, ultimately, your goal is the same: To secure a favorable result as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. We understand this, and we tailor our representation to best serving each client’s unique individual needs.
- Unwavering Trust. In the end, it all comes down to trust. When your freedom or the future of your business is on the line, you need to trust in your legal representation. We value our clients’ trust, and we are committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations.
Schedule a Confidential Initial Consultation with Oberheiden, P.C.
you would like to speak with the former federal prosecutors and experienced litigation attorneys at Oberheiden, P.C., call or click to schedule an initial consultation. To discuss your legal needs in Garland, TX, dial 888-680-1745 or tell us about your situation online now.