Clients All Over Miami and South Florida Hire the Federal Criminal Defense Attorneys of Oberheiden P.C.: Here is Why: Results.
Who We Are
Oberheiden PC is a completely result-driven combination of the most decorated, accomplished, and prominent Miami federal criminal defense attorneys. To be part of our Miami team, each attorney must have obtained acquittals or dismissals in federal criminal trial cases for clients and must be endorsed by at least two other lawyers to be able to join the team. Experience itself is not enough. We insist on actual results and proven track records. As a result, clients under federal investigation in South Florida know they can trust our team.
- We Dismissed Federal Indictments
- We Obtained Acquittals in Federal Trials
- We Secured Probation in Countless Federal Felony Cases
- Most Important: We Avoided Prosecution in Hundreds of Investigations
Miami Federal Investigations
Federal investigations in South Florida are more common and more aggressive than anywhere else in the country. If you received a federal subpoena (e.g. Grand Jury Subpoena, CID, OIG Subpoena, DEA Subpoena, FBI Subpoena), or if agents came to your business to interview you or to conduct a search warrant, or if you have any indication that you might be under investigation, we know you have many important questions: What is the investigation about? Am I a target? Will I go to jail? Can this case be avoided, or dismissed, or resolved civilly? Will I lose my license? What should I do now? What is my lawyer’s experience in a case like mine? Who at Oberheiden PC will represent me?
A Federal Trial Team Like No Other
Oberheiden P.C. attorneys are known for our courtroom prowess. Our attorneys have demonstrated their trusted ability to convince judges and juries in countless criminal trials in and beyond Miami, Florida. While many lawyers claim criminal litigation experience, our Miami Federal Defense team members have actually dismissed indictments, obtained acquittals in federal court, and secured probation (against all predictions and recommendations of imprisonment). More importantly—and this is very important for every client to understand—because of our superb trial record, federal prosecutors frequently agree to end the investigation with no charges or to offer unusually favorable plea agreements—or otherwise go to court against us.
This is Why You Are in Good Hands
A Federal Trial Team Like No Other
- Medicare Fraud & Kickback Defense
- False Claims Act Cases
- Federal Fraud (Mail & Wire Fraud, Mortgage Fraud, Bank Fraud, Tax Fraud etc.)
- Money Laundering
- Bribery & Public Corruption
- Computer Offenses
- Drug-Related Offenses
Our Miami Results
Our Miami experience is profound and spans virtually all federal matters with a special emphasis on cases involving allegations of federal healthcare fraud, Medicare Fraud, Kickback violations, mortgage fraud, bank fraud, money laundering, mail fraud, wire fraud, False Claims Act, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, bribery, and public corruption. Among our recent Miami case results are:
Example 1 (Physician Kickbacks):
The Miami U.S. Attorney’s Office, the FBI, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the Office of Inspector General (OIG) prepared a multi-count indictment against our client, a physician. No criminal charges, physician kept his license.
Example 2 (Medicare Fraud Investigation):
The West Palm Beach U.S. Attorney’s Office, in cooperation with the Medicare Fraud Strike Force, and various federal agencies investigated an individual for her role in a DME fraud scheme. investigated our client. No criminal charges, physician kept his license.
Example 3 (Medicare Fraud Investigation):
The West Palm Beach and the Miami U.S. Attorney’s Office, in cooperation with the Medicare Fraud Strike Force investigated our client. No criminal charges, physician kept his license.
No Junior Lawyers
Our service is personal. We don’t delegate your case to junior lawyers or assistants. If you are our client, you are truly our client. Experienced partner attorneys will represent and advise you from the moment you call us to the conclusion of your case. More so, even the most experienced attorney sometimes needs some help. In that case, we have a team of highly qualified consultants and expert advisors including former Supervisory Special Agents, Private Investigators, Healthcare (Medicare, DOL, Tricare, Insurance) Billing Experts and Certified Coders, and many more to supplement.
Have you been charged with a crime?
Don’t delay. Learn about your rights.
Text Dr. Nick Oberheiden now!
- Healthcare Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1347)
- Obstruction of Justice (18 U.S.C. 1512)
- Federal Drug Conspiracy (21 U.S.C. 846)
- Perjury/ False Statement (18 U.S.C. 1001)
- Bribery (18 U.S.C. 201)
- Intellectual Property Crimes
- Mail Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1341)
- Credit Card Fraud
- Wire Fraud 18 U.S.C. 1343)
- Identity Theft
- Computer Crimes
- Pornography Offenses
- Tax Fraud (26 U.S.C. 7206)
- Prostitution & Trafficking Offenses
- Unauthorized Access (18 U.S.C. 1030)
- Bank Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1344)
- Espionage Act
- Counterfeiting (18 U.S.C. 2320)
- Patriot Act
- Money Laundering (18 U.S.C. 1956)
- Mortgage Fraud
- Obstruction of Justice
- Insurance Fraud
- RICO Allegations
- Securities Fraud (15 U.S.C. 78j, 78jj; 18 U.S.C. 1348)
Many federal cases […]
- Conspiracy to Distribute Controlled Substances (21 U.S.C. 841; 21 U.S.C. 846)
- Conspiracy to Make False Statements Relating to Health Care Matters (18 U.S.C. 1035; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Money Laundering (18 U.S.C. 1357; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Healthcare Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1347; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Mail Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1341; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Theft or Embezzlement in Connection with Health Care (18 U.S.C. 669; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1343; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Attempt or Conspiracy to Commit Health Care Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1349; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Bank Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1344; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Medicaid Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1347; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Tax Fraud (26 U.S.C. 7206; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Securities Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1348; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Medicare Fraud (18 U.S.C. 1347; 18U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Unlawfully Use Health Information (42 U.S.C. 1320d-6; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Accept or Receive Illegal Kickbacks (42 U.S.C. 1320a-7(b)(b); 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Use Identification Information (18 U.S.C. 1028(a)(7); 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Obstruction of Justice (18 U.S.C. 1518, 1519; 18 U.S.C. 371)
- Conspiracy to Commit Bribery (18 U.S.C. 201; 18 U.S.C.371) Allegations
About Oberheiden P.C.
With local attorneys in Miami, Coral Gables, Orlando, Tallahassee, Dallas, Houston, West Virginia, Detroit, Cleveland, New Orleans, Portland, Los Angeles, San Diego, and a growing number of other metropolitan areas—Oberheiden P.C.’s extensive network of carefully selected and proven attorneys is able to help clients across the United States to resolve challenging and complex cases of any nature.
If you need to speak with a federal defense lawyer, please contact us to schedule a free and confidential case assessment. Members of our defense team are available 24/7, so call 305-928-8505 or request an appointment online now.