Experienced Defense Attorneys and Business Litigators Serving the Springfield, Illinois Area
Oberheiden, P.C. is a national law practice that represents individual and corporate clients in the areas of health care compliance, health care fraud and criminal defense, and business litigation. Our attorneys regularly represent physicians, pharmacists, hospitals, MSOs, PPMs and other clients in the state capitol of Springfield and throughout Illinois.
When facing a government investigation or business dispute or attempting to address the ever-increasing complexity of our nation’s health care laws and regulations, it pays to have experience on your side. With the right legal representation, you will have a strong chance of resolving your investigation or dispute before it leads to formal proceedings, and you will be able to implement a compliance program that keeps your company out of the government’s crosshairs.
At the Oberheiden, P.C., we understand what is at stake for health care providers and other businesses – because we work with them to assess and overcome risks on a daily basis. If you need a health care lawyer, defense attorney, or business litigator in Springfield, Illinois, we encourage you to give us a call.
Meet Oberheiden, P.C.
With seven offices around the country, Oberheiden, P.C. is a national law firm comprised of experienced litigators, defense attorneys, and former federal prosecutors who have deep knowledge in the areas of federal health care law, business and commercial law, and criminal defense. As federal prosecutors, our attorneys handled some of the largest health care fraud prosecutions in our nation’s history. As legal counsel for individuals and companies in a wide range of legal matters, today our attorneys use their knowledge and insights to develop and implement strategic, cost-effective strategies designed to make sure that our clients’ interests are secure.
In business litigation, we seek to advance our client’s position in a way that avoids the need to go to trial. In health care fraud investigations, we seek to challenge the government’s evidence in order to protect our clients against facing civil or criminal charges.
Our Areas of Experience
With decades of combined legal experience, the attorneys of Oberheiden, P.C. have represented clients in an extraordinarily broad range of civil and criminal matters. If you need legal representation for any of the following types of legal issues in Springfield, Illinois, we encourage you to contact us promptly for a free consultation:
- Anti-Kickback Statute Violations
- Business Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Compound Pharmacy Fraud
- Criminal Defense
- ERISA Litigation
- False Claims Act and Qui Tam Litigation
- Government Investigations
- Grand Jury Subpoenas
- Health Care Law Compliance
- Health Care Fraud Defense
- Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, or Department of Labor Fraud
- RAC and ZPIC Audits
- Stark Law Violations
Learn More About Your Case, Your Rights, and the Arguments You May Have Available
Whether you are facing a complicated health care compliance issue, a federal health care fraud investigation, or a complex business dispute in Springfield, Illinois, you need to make informed decisions. In this regard, there is simply no substitute for speaking with an experienced attorney.
That said, we encourage you to review the resources below as a starting point for learning more about your situation. Keep in mind, these resources are provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice:
1. Online Articles from Oberheiden, P.C.
- What Medicare Providers Need to Know About RAC
- What Should You Do in a ZPIC Audit?
- What to Do When Federal Agents Come to Your House
- What You Should Do When You Suspect That Your Health Care Company Is Under Federal Investigation
- When May Evidence Be Suppressed from Use at Trial?
- Wiretapping and Electronic Surveillance in Federal Criminal Cases
2. Free Downloads
The following guides are available as free downloads on our Resources page:
- 5 Things You Must Know if You Have Been Charged with Health Care Fraud
- Are Physician MSOs Legal?
- Federal Prosecutions of Workers’ Compensation Clinics
- Myth and Failure of Physician-Syndicated “MSO Models”
- Physician Investment Compliance
- The Pitfalls of Certifying Home Health Care
New Clients Benefit from Our “Emergency Defense Package”
If you or your business is under investigation by the federal government in Springfield, Illinois, you do not have time to waste. Any moment you waste is another chance for the government’s agents and prosecutors to build their case against you, and it is another chance for you and your employees to make mistakes that could harm your chances of avoiding civil and criminal liability.
To help address our clients’ immediate needs when faced with government investigations, we have developed a proprietary “Emergency Defense Package” that is designed to address what may be years of systemic and institutional failures within a matter of days.
Featured by media outlets across the country, our “Emergency Defense Package” includes protocols, guidelines, forms, and other resources that our clients can use to address any issues that may have garnered the government’s attention. In appropriate circumstances, our attorneys work closely with clients to implement the “Emergency Defense Package” while simultaneously making contact with prosecutors and intervening in the government’s investigation.
Results that Speak for Themselves
While we are fortunate to have received kind words from many of our satisfied clients, ultimately, we believe that our results speak for themselves. The following is just a small sampling of some of the recent case results we have achieved on behalf of clients across the nation:
- Multiple Department of Justice fraud investigations resulting in no civil or criminal charges.
- Multiple False Claims Act investigations involving the Department of Justice, Office of Inspector General, Department of Health and Human Services and other federal agencies resulting in no civil or criminal liability.
- Multiple Stark Law investigations involving numerous federal agencies resulting in no civil or criminal liability.
- Multiple Medicare fraud investigations involving numerous federal agencies resulting in no civil or criminal liability.
- Multiple drug, health care fraud, and other federal criminal investigations and prosecutions resolved with no civil or criminal liability.
- Multiple qui tam complaints dismissed without civil or criminal liability and without government intervention.
- Multiple civil disputes involving a wide range of business, commercial, and health care law issues resulting in favorable outcomes for our clients.
Our attorneys also regularly represent clients in developing and implementing comprehensive health care law compliance programs and in regulatory matters pending before administrative bodies around the country.
Our Attorneys Are Available 24/7 – Contact Us Now for a Free Consultation
If you need an attorney for a health care, criminal, or business law matter in Springfield, Illinois, contact Oberheiden, P.C. to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. Our attorneys are available 24/7, and we can take action quickly to help protect your interests and your legal rights. For strategic legal guidance from our experienced health care lawyers, former federal prosecutors, and business litigators, call us at (800) 810-0259 or submit your case online today.
Serving Springfield, Illinois and Surrounding Areas