Dallas White Collar Defense Attorney
Experienced White Collar Crime Defense Law Firm in Dallas, TXDo you live in North Texas requiring experienced Dallas white-collar criminal defense attorneys? Are you under federal investigation? Did you receive a federal grand jury subpoena or a target letter? Were you or someone you know recently arrested? Are you looking for lawyers that focus their practice on federal criminal defense and know how to litigate in court? Do you need federal criminal attorneys with a real track record in federal cases? This is Oberheiden, P.C..
- Former Dpt. of Justice Officials
- Former Federal Prosecutors
- Federal Attorneys With Real Track Records
- 500+ Criminal Trials
- 1,000+ Federal Cases
Why You Need Experienced White Collar Crime Attorneys in Dallas-Fort Worth Right NowDallas has become a center of federal law enforcement. Following recent directives from the Washington D.C. Justice Department to increase their efforts to enforce federal law more aggressively, federal prosecutors and investigators in North Texas have begun to systematically scrutinize an unprecedented number of businesses and individuals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. As a result, almost no day goes by without new reports about crackdowns, federal arrests, and search warrant executions. While almost all federal agencies are conducting investigations in Dallas at this point, a large portion of target letters, grand jury subpoenas, and case notices center around the FBI, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Health and Human Services, and the DEA in cooperation with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Dallas and Fort Worth. As of now, among the offenses that are enforced the heaviest in the Northern District of Texas are the following offense types:
- Federal Conspiracy
- Healthcare Fraud
- Drug Trafficking
- Financial Fraud
- Violent Crimes
- Computer Offenses
Oberheiden, P.C. in Dallas, TexasExperience shows that the sooner a potential defendant or target of a government investigation calls experienced white collar crime attorneys for help, the higher the chance to avoid actual criminal charges. If you are under investigation, call Oberheiden, P.C. in Dallas, Texas right away. Our attorneys have defended clients against almost every federal offense and criminal conspiracy including but not limited to:
- Federal Drug Conspiracy
- Computer Offenses
- Bank Fraud and Embezzlement
- Corporate Fraud
- Federal Procurement Fraud
- Federal Program Fraud
- Healthcare Fraud
- Insurance Fraud
- Investment Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Tax Fraud
- Intellectual Property Violations
- Identity Theft
- Mortgage Fraud
- Theft of Government Property
- Customs Violations
- Environmental Offenses
- Money Laundering-Narcotics
- Corruption & Bribery
- Terrorism Charges
Why Do Dallas Clients Choose Oberheiden, P.C.?Dallas is home to some of the best law firms and the finest attorneys in the country. This may render choosing the right attorney difficult. Many people contact Oberheiden, P.C. and ask us about our experience and how we are different compared to other Dallas law firms. We always appreciate these questions because such inquiries show that the potential client understands how serious federal cases are. It is absolutely the right thing to interview and test different lawyers before making one of the most important decisions of your life. At the end the search for the right lawyer comes down to these questions: Who can help in the most difficult time of my life? Who has the experience and the track record to protect me? Whom do I trust?
1. A Passionate, Locally Available TeamIf there is anything that is strikingly different when comparing Oberheiden, P.C. to other firms, it is the wealth of experience and the composition of our team. The Dallas office of Oberheiden, P.C. employs former DOJ officials, former U.S. prosecutors, and passionate litigators, all teamed up to provide clients the best quality advice possible. We mix the insights of former prosecutors with the academic excellence from Yale Law School graduates; we connect courtroom warriors with lawyers that have spent their entire careers developing compelling defense strategists. We would be delighted to offer these services and skills to you as well.
2. Respected By Law EnforcementNo matter what the experience, no matter how great the academic pedigrees of the lawyers—at the end of the day, clients want to know (and deserve to know): what is your track record? How did you resolve cases similar to mine before? What results did you achieve in past cases? Oberheiden, P.C. is proud to share its track record. In particular for those clients that contacted us timely and early in the case, we have avoided criminal prosecution in a large number of cases—sometimes even when we inherited a case from another lawyer and that lawyer recommended signing a plea deal. We have saved and protected the license of many professionals—and even of current law enforcement officers and prosecutors when they themselves needed help in personal situations. What more can we say then this: if police officers and current prosecutors call our firm to defend them, then the quality and sophistication of our legal services is likely more than just a rumor!
3. We Are Federal Trial LawyersMany people visit with Oberheiden, P.C. because they feel they are innocent and they have done nothing wrong. Nonetheless, their previous lawyer told them to admit their “guilt” and to plead guilty. Let’s be clear, that’s not how the federal justice system is structured. If you are innocent or if you committed an offense but did not do so intentionally (as the law requires), then it may very well be in your best interest to go to trial. Remember: the government must convince 12 people that you are guilty, your defense lawyers only need to persuade one out of these twelve people that the government can’t meet the “beyond a reasonable doubt” burden. Why give up this important advantage? When it comes to federal trial experience, Oberheiden, P.C. is hard to beat. Our white collar defense attorneys have tried hundreds of criminal cases and supervised many more. We have obtained dismissals, acquittals, and probation outcomes in some of the toughest cases. Please contact our federal trial attorneys first before making a decision whether or not to accept a guilty plea.
FAQs: Important Questions Regarding Federal Prosecutions in Dallas, Texas
Who Will Handle My Case?
Oberheiden, P.C. does not delegate your case to other lawyers and we do not use junior lawyers or associates to defend federal criminal charges. Our client commitment is clear: if you hire Oberheiden, P.C., our senior attorneys will represent you.
What Is Your Track Record?
Oberheiden, P.C. is very proud of its track record. We have defended hundreds and hundreds of good Texans and made sure they can continue their lives in peace. We have dismissed indictments, we have acquitted people at trial, but most importantly: we have avoided criminal charges in a plethora of cases. Depending on the stage of your case and the offense in question, just call us and ask us. We promise we will tell you exactly what our experience and prognosis is in a case like yours.
When Should I Get a Lawyer?
It is never too early to get reliable legal advice, but sometimes it may be too late to turn a case around. If you are accused of a crime or have reason to believe that the government is investigating you or your business, you should call Oberheiden, P.C. right away. After all, what do you have to lose by getting free advice from experienced federal criminal defense attorneys?
Are You In Need Of A Reliable Dallas White Collar Crime Defense Lawyer? Call Us: 888-680-1745Oberheiden, P.C. offers free and confidential consultations at our Dallas office, including on weekends. If you are in a situation of concern or investigation, you should not hesitate to reach out to those attorneys that previously led and supervised federal investigations before representing clients like you on behalf of Oberheiden, P.C..
Areas We Serve in Dallas and Forth Worth, TexasDallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Plano, Garland, Grand Prairie, McKinney, Mesquite, Frisco, Carrolton, Denton, Richardson, Lewisville, Addison, Allen, Balch Springs, Bedford, Benbrook, Burlescon, Cedar Hill, Cleburne, Colleyville, Coppell, Corinth, Crowley, DeSoto, Duncanville, Ennis, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Glenn Heights, Grapevine, Greenville, Highland Park, University Park, Keller, Lancaster, Little Elm, Mansfield, Midlothian, Mineral Wells, Murphy, North Richland Hills, Prosper, Rockwall, Rowlett, Saginaw, Sachse, Seagoville, Southlake, Terrell, The Colony, Waxahachie, Weatherford, Wylie, Waco.
5728 Lyndon B Johnson Fwy #250, Dallas, TX 75240 Compliance – Litigation – Defense 888-680-1745 Federal-Lawyer.com
Additional Pages for Dallas, Texas
- Dallas corporate compliance
- Dallas corporate investigations
- Dallas employment litigation defense
- Dallas False Claims Act & Qui Tam defense
- Dallas federal criminal defense
- Dallas grand jury subpoenas
- Dallas healthcare fraud defense
- Dallas hospice & home health fraud defense
- Dallas hospital compliance and audits
- Dallas ICE and I-9 audit defense
- Dallas Medicare fraud defense
- Dallas pharmacy compliance and audits