How To Get Us On Your Team
The first step is to contact us. We are available to discuss your situation at your convenience during normal business hours— including on weekends. You can text Nick Oberheiden, call us, or send us a message. All our consultations are free, and you do not need to be worried about confidentiality. We will keep everything we discuss to ourselves whether or not you decide to engage us.
Consultations, in person or over the phone, are very important because they give you and us the opportunity to get to know each other in what could become a longer partnership. Many clients under investigation call us with their most pressing questions and concerns in times of stress and anxiety. We answer questions such as:
- Is My Phone Tapped?
- Is the Government Monitoring My Bank Accounts?
- Should I Discuss My Situation with My Spouse/Friend/Neighbor?
- Am I Going to Get Arrested?
- Is There a Chance I Can Avoid Charges/Prison Time?
- What Is Your Experience in Cases Like Mine?
- What Is the Worst-Case, What Is the Best-Case Scenario?
- If I Hire You, Who Will Handle My Case?
- When Can We Meet?
- What Are the Next Steps from here?
The key is to call, to not sit at home or at work and resign. If you have a medical problem, you go to the doctor. If you have a legal problem, in particular a federal one, you contact Oberheiden P.C. The problem will unlikely go away by not doing anything. At the end of the consultation call or meeting, we will offer you to send a simple engagement proposal. If that proposal finds your approval, you will email us a signed copy and a confirmation of payment—and then you are our client!
There is No Reason to Wait. Call Oberheiden P.C. Right Now at 1-888-680-1745 or use the contact form below.