Nick Oberheiden Litigation Counsel
In Nick Oberheiden’s very first litigation case, he convinced the CEO of an established multimillion-dollar business not to go with the advice received from every other law firm that executive interviewed with but to follow Nick’s strategy instead. Strangely enough, the client hired Nick, a solo practitioner junior lawyer at the time—and Nick delivered. In a matter of six weeks—the other firms prognosed a two-year litigation battle— Nick not just won the entire case, but on top, with the final order established a new federal precedent still followed by federal judges across the United States.
- “Brilliant litigation skills” (verified litigation client)
- “Nick is the absolute best federal litigation attorney” (verified litigation client)
- “It was a mesmerizing experience to see Nick in action” (verified litigation client)
Since, Nick has established himself as a nationally known litigation counsel for businesses, celebrities, executives, professionals, and public officials. Among many others, Nick has represented senior government officials, diplomats, a sitting U.S. governor, chief executives of private companies, as well as doctors, lawyers, and other professionals. Nick focuses his practice on federal litigation and government investigations.
- Nick was featured by the media in all 50 states
- Trusted TV commentator in the U.S. and abroad
- Interviewed by more than 200 U.S. and international newspapers including Forbes Magazine, L.A. Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal.
Clients choose Nick Oberheiden as their litigation counsel in federal civil and criminal defense cases when they need an effective, proven approach. Nick has defended hundreds of civil cases totaling well over $ 10 billion in claims, many involving the U.S. Department of Justice, and he has built a substantial track record of dismissing claims or settling cases with zero liability outcomes for his clients.
Nick’s cases span the entire United States. He has appeared in federal proceedings or courts in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia.
Here is a small selection of civil and criminal cases in which Nick served as lead litigation counsel:
- A current U.S. Governor
- An elected official in a Justice Department investigation.
- A white house official in an OPR matter.
- A business owner in one of the country’s most followed litigation matters.
- A nationally known attorney from the entertainment industry.
- The CEO of a national conglomerate in a $ 500m stake litigation.
- The CEO of a national business in a government audit.
- A major company in a fraud and immigration audit.
- A multi-billion-dollar business in a Medicare fraud investigation.
- A national medical device company in a healthcare fraud investigation.