When Dr. Nick Oberheiden founded Oberheiden P.C. in 2010, he wanted to create a law firm that provided effective business litigation services in courtrooms across the country. Since then, Oberheiden P.C. has added numerous senior attorneys with extensive business backgrounds and has represented clients in 48 states.
A National Business Litigation Law Firm of Senior Lawyers and Consultants
One of the things that makes Oberheiden P.C. unique is the extensive network of business litigation lawyers, former federal prosecutors and former FBI, OIG, IRS and DEA agents that make up the firm.
Some of the business disputes that our attorneys have experience in handling include:
- Contract breaches
- Coronavirus litigation
- Corporate defense
- Customer disputes
- Emergency litigation and crisis management
- Employment disputes
- Employment defense involving coronavirus issues
- Environmental litigation defense
- Healthcare litigation
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
In spite of our size, we take great pride in being able to make our clients feel at home when they hire us to represent them and their companies in business litigation issues. One of the ways that we do this is by providing access to lawyers who speak your language. Across the firm, we have senior attorneys who, together, can speak 12 different languages:
We also make a point of being available to you at all hours of the day, every day of the week. Your business never sleeps, and you should have access to a law firm that doesn’t either.
Perhaps even more importantly, Oberheiden P.C. does not employ secretaries, paralegals, or junior attorneys. This means you get to interact directly with the senior attorneys on your case, every time. It means there is no middleman to relay the worries and concerns that you voice about your situation. This ensures that the lawyer in charge of your case has a first-hand understanding of your concerns, any developments that occur on your end, and your perception of how the case is proceeding.
We Represent Companies, Big and Small, in Numerous Industries
Oberheiden P.C. provides effective advocacy for all sorts of businesses – big, small, and everything in between. Some of the clients that we have represented in the past have been:
- Corporate entities
- Clinical laboratories
- Governmental organizations
- Healthcare companies
- Multinational corporations
- Manufacturing companies
- Oil and gas corporations
- Financial institutions
We also represent the following individuals in their business litigation cases:
- Business owners in their personal capacities
- Business managers and executives facing personal liability
- Board members
Our lawyers have helped these corporations and individuals fend off baseless allegations of misconduct or mitigate the fallout from serious accusations. With our help, our clients have secured hundreds of favorable outcomes, including:
- Crisis management to prevent the spread of potentially damaging allegations about misconduct within a company
- Settlements far below what our clients had been prepared to pay to end the case
- Government refusals to intervene in whistleblower claims
- Summary judgments against civil lawsuits
- Persuading federal law enforcement officials not to pursue an investigation after a civil lawsuit exposed potential evidence of a criminal offense
- Outright dismissals of civil lawsuits
Reach Out to Oberheiden P.C. Today
Call Oberheiden P.C. today at (888) 680-1745 to speak with a business litigation lawyer or contact us online to get started on your case today.