Fort Worth Business Litigation
Oberheiden P.C. represents business throughout Texas and across the county in a variety of litigation matters. Our Fort Worth offices enable us to provide timely and efficient service to companies in one of Texas’s most populous areas. Our experienced attorney are available 24/7 to discuss your company’s litigation needs.
2833 Crockett St #183
Fort Worth, TX 76107
When served with a lawsuit, you need a team of experienced litigators who possess the substantive legal knowledge and practical skills to make the lawsuit disappear. Likewise, if your business needs to file a lawsuit of its own, having a team of attorneys who know how to enforce your company’s substantive rights while complying with all procedural nuances is key to achieving the outcome you seek. And, if necessary, we will retain industry leaders and other subject matter experts, as well as outside counsel, to put our clients in the best position for success.
Oberheiden P.C. is Dedicated to Serving the Fort Worth Area
The senior business litigation attorneys at Oberheiden P.C. dedicate their practice to serving companies based in Fort Worth and companies based in other parts of Texas and outside of Texas entirely. So, regardless of why your business is litigating a matter in state or federal court around Fort Worth, our business litigation attorneys are here to help.
Coming to our firm as senior business litigation attorneys from prestigious national law firms as well as the federal government, our team uses their combined experience to develop efficient and effective risk management and mitigation strategies for every client that walks through our doors. So, whether your company needs a simple employment or contract dispute solved or a full assessment of its viability, your choice of attorney is fundamental to your success.
Here are just a few reasons why Oberheiden P.C. consistently achieves favorable results for companies across Texas and the United States:
- Our team is comprised only of experienced attorneys – At Oberheiden P.C., we do not ask our clients to pay for the training of new lawyers. Rather, every attorney we hire comes to our firm with an extensive body of knowledge and experience litigating matters at both the state and federal level. Several of our business litigators formerly served as top trial lawyers at the United States Department of Justice and as federal prosecutors at United States Attorneys’ Offices around the country.
- An expert in-house team of litigation consults stands ready to assist on all business litigation matters – Oberheiden P.C. employs an expert in-house team of business litigation consultants comprised of former high-ranking federal officials who help investigate our clients’ cases to put them in the best place for success.
- We are highly experienced with litigating in both state and federal court – All combined, our business litigation attorneys have successfully handled thousands of cases. Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers who are not afraid to take your case to trial if necessary. But they are also skilled negotiators, consistently reaching favorable settlements for our clients.
- We regularly engage in high-stakes litigation – Any law firm can succeed when the stakes are low. But it takes a special breed of litigator to win when the pressure is on. At Oberheiden P.C., we dedicate a significant portion of our practice to handling high-stakes business litigation, regularly achieving favorable results when our clients’ entire futures are at stake.
- 24/7 availability – Business doesn’t stop when the clock strikes 5:00 p.m., and neither do we. Not only are our business litigation attorneys prepared to fight for our clients around the clock, but they are also expert communicators who will always keep you apprised of the latest developments in your case.
We Litigate all Manners of Business Disputes
Our Fort Worth business litigation team stands ready to handle all types of business disputes. Matters that our team has successfully litigated in the past include (but are not limited to):
Owning and managing a business is hard enough when everyone gets along. Things can get messy very quickly when friction develops between partners. We have successfully handled a broad array of disputes between shareholders, partners, and members of limited liability companies. We’ve represented both businesses and individual owners and managers, consistently achieving favorable results that protect our clients’ interests.
Disputes between owners are uniquely delicate, and therefore require a particularly careful approach. Our Fort Worth business litigation attorneys have the knowledge and skills to handle these matters tactfully and effectively.
Oberheiden P.C. represents businesses in a wide variety of industries in all manners of contract disputes. The thousands of cases we’ve already seen enable us to offer timely advice to our clients on all their options when it comes to litigating a contract dispute. Our business litigation team has achieved successful outcomes for our clients both by settlement and by trying cases to verdict in nearly all areas of business litigation. Just a few of these areas include:
- Performance and payment issues;
- Confidentiality, Non-Compete and Non-Solicitation agreements;
- Warranty disputes;
- Insurance and indemnification matters;
- License disputes; and
- Alternative dispute resolution
Intellectual Property Disputes
Business litigation disputes are beginning to center more and more around intellectual property. Infringements on businesses’ intellectual property are especially worrisome because they often go to the very core of a company’s business model. Companies, therefore, must act quickly to vindicate their intellectual property rights and protect the ideas that are rightfully theirs. We have successfully litigated intellectual property matters with respect to:
- Proprietary information;
- Trade secrets; and
Hacking, Privacy, and Corporate Espionage
Corporate espionage is not a new concept, but modern corporate spies are leveraging technology to its fullest extent to gain an unfair competitive advantage. Hackers target companies with incredible precision, and even the smallest vulnerabilities can cause substantial loss. For this reason, swift legal action against hackers and corporate spies is key to mitigating damage and preventing further loss down the road.
Our business litigation team also has the knowledge and skills to develop a comprehensive data breach response plan and help our clients comply with relevant data privacy laws and regulations. With Oberheiden P.C., you can trust that your business’s finances, data, and public trust are secure.
Business Fraud Cases
Fraud is a complex legal doctrine with an extensive and detailed framework, despite its conceptual simplicity. Accordingly, you need a team of experienced litigation attorneys to successfully prosecute a fraud claim on your business’s behalf or, likewise, to defend your business from a claim of fraud. Our business litigation team has extensive experience both prosecuting and defending fraud claims in the banking, consumer, corporate, and insurance sectors.
Tortious Interference Claims
Tortious interference is essentially when a person or business uses a third party to cause harm to your business by intentionally interfering with your business’s contracts. These cases, therefore, require painstakingly detailed investigations, and it often takes periods of prolonged discovery to find the evidence necessary to prove the claim. Our business litigation team consists of both former federal prosecutors and federal investigators with the experience to know where to look to find relevant information and the skills to find it quickly and cost-effectively.
Employment litigation is a creature in and of itself in the world of business litigation. Companies have certain rights with respect to the employer-employee relationship, which they are entitled to enforce. But companies must also remain vigilant in the age of social media to enforce their rights tactfully and in a way that does not hurt morale within the company.
Our business litigation attorneys have extensive experience defending companies from both state and federal employment claims, ranging from worker’s compensation to ownership of intellectual property to unlawful termination.
We also regularly represent companies before relevant state and federal agencies such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Texas Workforce Commission. So regardless of the forum in which your business needs to litigate, you can count on the attorneys at Oberheiden P.C. to set your company up for success.
Securities and Antitrust
Issuing securities is a major source of raising capital for many companies, but it can also carry substantial litigation exposure. Likewise, antitrust claims can stop a growing company’s aspirations in their tracks.
At Oberheiden P.C., we have successfully represented clients in private litigation to defend and enforce their rights against investors and third parties. We have also successfully defended clients against federal and state enforcement actions. So, whether your company needs advice on regulatory compliance or needs to defend itself in proceedings before the Securities Exchange Commission or other government regulator, our business litigation attorneys have the knowledge and skills to protect your business now and position it for long-term success.
Business moves faster and faster every year. Although litigation can be a prolonged process, time is always of the essence. But in some cases, the clock is a more daunting opponent than the actual opposing party. When your company needs help on a matter that requires immediate attention, our attorneys are on-call and ready to do whatever is necessary to fix the situation.
Our business litigation team regularly handles emergency litigation both in Fort Worth and other jurisdictions in Texas and across the country as a whole. Regardless of the circumstances or the immediacy of the need, our clients can always call upon our team’s combined experience to resolve whatever matter they are facing.
We’ve handled a wide variety of matters on an emergency basis, including:
- Competitors using proprietary information.
- Threatened or actual breaches of contract that pose a risk of lasting consequences.
- Enjoining potential large-scale fraudeither against your company or by an agent purporting to act on behalf of your company.
- Data breaches and digital security compromises
- Public reports of false and damaging claims against your company, including reports made by the news media and private parties on social media
- Mitigating potential exposure to civil or criminal liability
- Defending your company from claims for injunctive relief that would halt business operations
Call Us Today to Discuss Your Company’s Needs With an Oberheiden P.C. Senior Business Litigation Attorney
Your choice of attorney is key to defending your company’s property, finances, and reputation. Our senior business litigation attorneys and outside counsel will immediately assess your case and take whatever action is necessary to defend your company’s interests. Call our Fort Worth office now for a confidential consultation at 817-859-8493. You can also request a free online case assessment, and a member of our team will contact you shortly to discuss the details of your case.